Our commitment to our customers, staff and the community.
We understand that some customers may be concerned about the continually evolving world that we are living in right now.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our team members, you - our valued customers and the communities in which we work and live.
We are still able to service your needs during this period or until we are notified otherwise.
Focus on cleanliness and hygiene
We have increased the frequency of cleaning tasks with a focus on 'high-touch' surfaces, including desks, reception areas, waiting areas, tables, door handles, EFTPOS terminals, and bathrooms. Additionally, we will practice social distancing with all of our customers and staff.
- Good hand Hygiene is paramount, continuing and supporting healthy habits and etiquette;
- Advice and request that if employees are sick or unwell, they will not present to work and are to seek medical advice.
- Provisions are being provided to the best of our ability for the supply of alcohol-based sanitising agents – wipes, spray. Utilising single-use paper/wipes to avoid cross-contamination;
- Preparations in addressing contact with vehicles include:
- Single-use disposable gloves are recommended for use by staff in contact with customer keys and vehicles;
- Including Technical staff equipment including nitrile or vinyl gloves for protection
- Disinfecting Car - Disinfect outside door handle prior to entering the vehicle.
- Spray or wipe all relevant areas inside the vehicle.
- Aerosol disinfectant may be utilised. These preparations may be fragrant. Customers are requested to please make our advisors aware of any sensitivities/allergies.
- Provisions also provided are a steering wheel, gearstick wraps, paper floor mats and seat covers;
- The enhanced cleaning of high and frequented contacts points, including washrooms are a focus with deep cleaning of our facilities.
'No contact' options
We have many options in which our guests are still able to communicate with our staff so as to avoid as much interruption as possible. Communication can be via email, phone, website enquiry, online service bookings, Facebook messaging, Facetime, Skype or any other form of social media streaming service available.
Our New & Used Sales teams, as well as our Finance Managers, are able to communicate with you via any of the above-mentioned methods including coming to you to view vehicles, take test drives and discuss your financing needs. Please note - all surfaces of vehicles will be cleaned after each use.
For our Service Department, we have driveway drop off in the mornings during the busiest period, limiting the face to face contact with our service department staff.
For our elderly customers, an 'off-site vehicle pick-up and drop-off service' can be arranged for your convenience.
Our staff are happy to discuss any other requirements you may have to adapt to your needs. Simply let us know when you are in contact with us, and we will do what we can to assist.
If you need to reschedule for any reason including being self-isolated, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange this for you.
Looking after you and your car
In the coming weeks, our focus is to maintain 'business as usual' in our sales, service, and parts departments, while being mindful of the current situation. We will continue to closely monitor the advice from the Health Authorities, State & Federal Government and make changes accordingly.
We have the confidence that as a Company and a Community, we can get through this together.
To do this, we need your help!
Please DO NOT ATTEND if you answer YES to any of these questions:
· Have you travelled overseas in the past two weeks?
· Have you had contact with a suspected, confirmed case of COVID-19?
· If you are suffering from a cough or breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat?
· If you have a booking and cannot make it due to poor health or suspected contact with COVID-19
Please call our professional team to cancel on 02 6055 9900. We can reschedule for a later date.