Jacob Hino Servicing Albury Wodonga for over 15 years
We know how important it is to keep your truck on the road. With our experienced factory trained technicians you can trust that we will keep you and your business moving. We service anything from Light Duty through to Heavy Duty Trucks, including Buses. We are dedicated to ensuring your Truck is well maintained and ready for any job.
We also offer:
- Roadworthy’s for NSW Light Trucks & VIC/NSW Heavy Trucks
- Body exchanges
- Wheel Alignments for trucks, buses and trailers
- 24 hour breakdown - 0400 101 635
- Onsite servicing
- Air Conditioning re-gasing & repairs
Contact us today: (02) 9119 2493 or book your next service online below.
Your Service Advantage
Fully trained dealer service technicians gives you the Advantage.
No one knows your Hino better than our highly trained Hino service technicians who go through a comprehensive induction program and are mentored by highly skilled trainers and industry professionals. Only they can provide the expert service and care your valuable investment deserves at over 60 Hino dealerships and service centre locations around the country.
With the availability of capped price service, service agreements, a 5 years extended warranty and Hino Roadside Assist as part of the wider Hino Advantage suite of business-building services, you can rest assured knowing your Hino is operating to its optimum capability.
Tailored fleet customer training
Specifically designed for a maximum business Advantage
No two fleet purchases are ever the same, so we can specifically tailor your service technician training to suit your business needs and purchase requirements.
You get high value at a low cost, and the training can take place anywhere in Australia, or if you’re in Sydney at the purpose-built Hino Training Centre.
Our training covers Hino body parts, electrical components, hybrid systems and much more, and is conducted by highly qualified Hino technical staff.To find out more, call the Hino customer care centre on 1300 01 HINO.
* Service offer applies to all Euro 5 models and available only at participating Hino dealerships. These rates are capped until 31 December 2022. On or before 31 December each year, Hino Australia will publish on www.hino.com.au the maximum price for a specified Scheduled Service that will be applicable from, and remain capped for, the following calendar year only. For details on pricing, items not included in the Service Price and for full terms and conditions * click here.